Birth 102 Lamaze Classes
We believe you are the expert of your own body, so you’ve already passed Birth 101. Birth 102 is a 2-day intensive workshop taught by Gaby Merediz, LCCE, during which you’ll prepare for your upcoming birth.
In Tmuffin’s Birth 102 Lamaze-style classes, you and your partner will learn about:
- How to build your confidence for an empowered birth
- Signs of early labor and ideas to get through this stage
- The stages and phases of labor
- Ideas for optimal positioning and techniques for managing pain
- How your labor support partner can help you with pain management
- How the body’s natural mechanisms guide the birth process
- How the body’s natural mechanisms are affected by medical interventions
- Pros and cons of the epidural
- Questions to ask your health care provider
- How to write a birth plan and why you need one
- Newborn choices and tests
- The importance of keeping mom and baby together after birth.
Registration is required. Please register below, or contact us directly.
Looking for a breastfeeding class in Wilmington? Click here.
|Dec 7 & 14 (Sundays)1:00-4:30 PM
|Feb 3, & 10 (Tuesdays)5:30-9 PM
|Apr 2 & 9 (Thursdays)5:30-9 PM